Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Update

I have finally finished my Ph.D. It was tough going this summer, but all's well that end's well! Next on my agenda is to find a job. I'm applying to nearly everything for which I am qualified. My personal life is going well. Still hanging out with B a lot. And why not? We have a lot of fun together and can be ourselves around each other. And besides I may not be around town for much longer so I want to soak up all the time with him that I can. There is one distraction... I am now a doggie momma to Daisy, the super duper 2 year old golden retriever. I have never really been a dog person, but I'm just in love with this girl. Besides these things I'm still trying to be mindful to take time to pray everyday, and do at least some hatha yoga and spiritual reading. Hopefully my next post will not be another update 4 months later.

No comments: