Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away

Ain't it the truth how the sunshine just burns through life's clouds. I only hope God blesses me to always have this experience. The experience of beauty. Because it isn't just something you see, or feel, or smell, or taste, or hear, but it is a deep soulful experience. I've wondered from time to time if we all experience beauty the same way. I think not. I think you cannot be a warmonger and experience beauty. Nobody's perfect, tis true, but I think there are those who are simply unmoved by the world's beauty... Or perhaps from time to time we all have a diminished capacity to experience beauty, but don't know it. That's a scary thought. I cannot be sure about these things, but I am sure that some of the time, at least, I am blessed to experience the fullness of a sunny day, and for that I am deeply, deeply grateful.

1 comment:

mom said...

i try always to see beauty in every day the lord has created.even in bleak winter time, there is beauty.love ya.